- Booking would only be guaranteed only when a booking confirmation notice is received by client, payment receipt does not mean the confirmation of the booking.
- The operator reserves the right to amend prices, terms and conditions, accommodation & meals, itinerary and mode of transport according to the changes and/or circumstances applicable to the specific departure. However if the changes materially affect spirit of the tour, then we would consider partial or full refund.
- Any tour departure may be cancelled unless the minimum number is met. However once the minimum number is met it would be announced as guaranteed departure.
- If you make payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer, you have to provide Reference Number and Screenshot of the payment. Booking is not confirmed until the transaction verified.
- Package tours are subject to availability of the accommodation and other applicable land arrangements & availability.
- Luggage may be restricted to 15 Kg per person in addition to the hand held bag
- Tour operator is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourist including those occurring due to delays or any events outside the touring program.
- The time duration and conditions of the tour are given as an indicative details only and those could be changed according to the ground situation at any time during the tour.
- The tour operator will make every effort to safeguard the clients’ personal property but the tour operator cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to events beyond the tour operators’ control.
- ‘Australis Inbound Tours and Travel’ here and after called 'Australis' may act as a booking agent for the different tour operator or partners who operate a particular tour and Australis does not accept any responsibility for any injury, loss or misrepresentation on those tours.
- 'Australis' does not bound to pay commissions to travel agents using this booking service.
- The customer agrees to pay 'Australis' the specified booking fee and cost of travel services ordered. All fees are GST inclusive and 'Australis' will issue the customer with a valid Receipt/Tax Invoice in respect of this booking service.
- Receipt is only a confirmation of Payment and the eticket issued by Australis is the only document that confirms your booking or reservation of your seat and it is the only valid travel document.
- Passengers should note that adventure travel involves a higher than normal risk, and a signed release will be required from all participants on day of departure.
- SMOKING: Australian Government regulations prohibit smoking inside tourist vehicle
- Once the pick location is requested from the client, it is the responsibility of the passenger, to confirm the pick up location and time for the tour booked with us.
All cancellations or changes on bookings incur an administration fee of $50 per person per booking in addition to any applicable cancellation penalties. Cancellation policies stated below and/or on all our documents are general cancellation policy of ‘Australis’ applicable to it’s own products, however if the product/tour belongs to third party operator, then ‘Australis’ would rely on the cancellation policy of the third party operators. Clients are encouraged to enquire about the specific terms and conditions of each booking before confirming your bookings as each third party product may attached with it's own cancellation policy.
General cancellation policy of ‘Australis’
- 45 Days (or more ) Prior to the departure date - No penalties
- 10 - 45 days Prior to the departure date - 50% to 75% of the invoiced amount
- 0 - 10 days Prior to the departure date - 100% of the amount invoiced
Offers and Discounts
- No offers or discounts offered by ‘Australis’ could be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers unless otherwise it is specifically notified.
Early bird fare is an instant Purchase, Non transferable and Non refundable. No changes permitted.